Deposits and Payments
A credit card deposit is required at the time of making a booking for the specified amount per equivalent accommodation/site type booked.
Changes and Cancellations
Changes and cancellations for stays must be made directly with the park and must be more than 30 days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is less than 30 days prior to arrival the deposit is forfeited. Please be advised that a $30.00 administration fee will apply to all cancellations.
Check in time is from 2pm – 5pm. Outside of these times please contact Park reception for instruction for after hours self check in.
Guests who fail to check in on the designated day will forfeit their deposit.
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation or to enquire about a request.
Check out time – 10am. Late checkouts can be arranged when available on request.
All cabin accommodation is non smoking. Guests failing to abide by these rules will incur a $100.00 sanitization fee charged to their credit card upon checkout.
Australian Standards maintain that children need to be 9 years old or older to sleep on the top bunk in cabin accommodation, and even though it’s fun, they are not allowed to play on the top bunk. Please make your booking with this in mind.
Children are most welcome in our park but MUST be supervised by a parent/guardian/responsible adult AT ALL TIMES. We take no responsibility for any injury/illness or damage to property of any kind due to unsupervised children.
Children are NOT to be left alone in the park without a parent/guardian/responsible adult at any time.
Pets are allowed under the following terms;
- Pets are only allowed in cabins which are Pet Friendly and on sites. This must be arranged at time of booking and is at managements discretion.
- Pets must be on a non extendable leash at all times whilst not in the van/tent – no exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length and there should be no dog ‘runs’ set up by dog owners. The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a van/tent or cabin.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any non pet friendly cabin with the exception of certified assistance dogs.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including; cafes, pool areas, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas, with the exception of certified assistance dogs.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Dog blankets and accessories must not be washed or cleaned in the guest laundry.
- Dogs may be walked around the park provided they are on a leash. Extendable leashes are not permitted to be used within the park.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag. This should be disposed in the appropriate rubbish bins.
- Pet owners are personally responsible for their pets and will be held accountable for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- Pet owners must agree that the park staff reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for the dog’s behaviour and will be requested to leave the park if and as required should the above conditions be breached.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
- Not be able to pay for any charges
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- Be concealing an unauthorised animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.